Monday, July 6, 2009

Taking up the career as Actress!

Taking up the career of actress had been a very big and important decision in my life! It teach ed me a lot of things! Leaving your home and going to mumbai alone, try to live there alone was the most difficult part! First time in life I realised How much I love my parents and how much they love me! Adjusting with new people, handle the money problems, handle the weird land lady... it all took test of my patience! But finally things are smooth!

So I am having new questions rising in my head! Working in serials what does it give me? It gives me chance to act! I am seen on TV! But it always gives a regret that what am I showing it to people? I am not giving anything good to them! Not a message, not even proper enjoyment! Actually this is my point of view but regular serial watchers do enjoy there serials a lot!

One more interesting fact is that there is lot of difference in Serial acting, Movie acting and Acting in a play! What acting gives me? It gives me to live MORE!!... In plays I get this to the fullest!.. In movie it is comparatively less and in serials it is least!.... Anyways thinking is still going on.. Will write more soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice post.

It's always good to realize what our parents have done for us.
I got the same feeling when i left my parents to pursue higher education..i saw them crying for the first time...and i also realized the same as u realized.

gr8..happy that i came across ur blog.

Muukta said...

:) thanks!